Main software developed:
- PbP, a planning system based on an
automatically configurable portfolio of planners (with Alfonso Gerevini
and Alessandro Saetti); Winner of the learning track of the 6th
International Planning Competition (2008). A new version of PbP, called
PbP2, is the winner of the learning track of the 7th International
Planning Competition (2011).
- MacroSatPlan, SAT-based optimal planner which exploits a predictive model and macros to speedup the SAT solving (with Alfonso Gerevini and Alessandro Saetti).
- ParLPG, a planning system based on the idea of automatically configuring a generic,parameterized planner: LPG. (with Alfonso Gerevini, Alessandro Saetti, Chris Fawcett and Holger Hoos).
- ArgSemSAT, developed with Federico Cerutti, is a novel SAT-based approach for solving various tasks in abstract argumentation. It was the runner-up of the 1st International Competition on Computational Models of Argumentation (ICCMA).
- AFBenchGen, developed with Federico Cerutti and Massimiliano Giacomin, is a highly configurable generator of challenging Abstract Argumentation frameworks. It is described in this paper.